RULES FOR USE OF NETS AND TRAINING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out certain information and rules (the Rules) in relation to the use of the net facilities at Actonians Cricket Club (the Club). The Rules are designed to assist in providing a safe environment during the current period of the existence of the COVID virus. It is imperative that you comply with the Rules. Failure to do so may result in the relevant member being suspended from using the facilities for the whole or part of the remainder of the season, and a breach of the Rules will constitute a matter in relation to which our Disciplinary Procedures apply.
We may update these Rules, and if we do, we may do so such that they have immediate effect. You must therefore review the Rules before you, or any of your child(ren) or child(ren) for whom you care, participate in a net session.
Social distancing and COVID compliance requirements
- The social distancing rule in force at the relevant time must be adhered to at all times, when entering and leaving, and at all times whilst on, the premises.
- There is to be no social meeting, no waiting, no spectating and no loitering of any kind with anyone else on the premises.
- Sanitise your hands while entering the premises, after your session and on departure. If this isn’t possible wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after visiting the Club.
- Avoid touching non-personal items as much as possible whilst on Club premises.
- You will be required to confirm in writing before the start of the session that neither you, nor a member of your household, has or has within the last 7 days had, symptoms of coronavirus, no matter how mild.
- If you, or a member of your household, has or has within the last 7 days had, symptoms of coronavirus, no matter how mild, you will not be allowed to attend a net session.
- Before deciding to attend a session, please consider whether you have vulnerable family members or other persons with whom you live. It is impossible to guard entirely against the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- If you, or a member of your household, develops symptoms of coronavirus, no matter how mild, within 7 days of attending a session, you must report this to the Club Safeguarding Officer (Karen Mahoney - 07969 725639 email@example.com) and follow the Government guidelines on isolate, report, test, track and trace before returning to Club premises. The Club will be entitled to inform those present at the session of this fact.
Access to, and availability of, facilities
- Car parking in the grounds is limited – off street parking in Gunnersbury Drive and Baronsmede is available (please note that there is controlled parking in the area up to 5pm mid-week only). Bicycles may be brought on to the premises.
- Use of the Clubhouse, pavilions and changing rooms is strictly forbidden.
- The only access to the Clubhouse will be to use the toilets. The toilets will be available on a one in, one out basis. Face coverings must be worn in the Clubhouse and social distancing rules must be adhered to. The club has a “No Mask, No Entry” policy for use of the clubhouse. Directions are clearly displayed. Please ensure good personal hygiene including washing hands thoroughly after using the toilets.
- On entering the premises please walk around the edge of the outfield alongside the Clubhouse, changing rooms and hard courts.
Food and drink at nets and training
- You must bring your own water/drink and ensure you bring enough as you will not be permitted to refill bottles from taps on site.
- Under no circumstance may food or alcohol be brought on to the premises during nets and training.
Clothing and Equipment
- You must bring your own hand sanitiser.
- You should arrive changed into the clothes you are going to wear during the net session. You must not change at the Club. On overcast days wet weather clothing i.e. rain jacket should be brought along just in case it rains.
- You must bring your own equipment including balls. As part of their membership, Juniors will be provided with one ball for their personal use for the season. The Club will not otherwise provide any equipment.
- You must not share your equipment, including bats, balls and protective equipment, with any other participant (unless he or she is a family member and you live with that person).
- You must ensure you take all your belongings with you when you have finished your session - nothing should be left in the nets or surrounding area, including empty water bottles or litter.
Rules in relation to net sessions
Other Safeguarding issues
NET FACILITIES AVAILABILITY
Monday – NOT AVAILABLE
Tuesday – 6.30pm to 8.30pm – Senior Training including Under 17’s – Gunnersbury Drive
Wednesday – NOT AVAILABLE
Thursday – 6.30pm to 8.30pm – Ladies Training – Gunnersbury Drive
Friday – 6.00pm to 7.30pm – Girls Hardball Training – Gunnersbury Drive
Saturday – NOT AVAILABLE
Sunday – 10.00am to 11.30am – Junior Training – Gunnersbury Drive and Boddington Gardens
WHILST THE COMMITTEE HAS ENDEAVOURED TO CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT, THE USE OF THE FACILITIES IS YOUR CHOICE AND IS UNDERTAKEN AT YOUR RISK OR THAT OF YOUR CHILD(REN) OR THE CHILD(REN) FOR WHOM YOU CARE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GUARD AGAINST THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19 ENTIRELY AND, SO FAR AS IS PERMITTED BY LAW, ACTONIANS CC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES WHICH ANYONE SUFFERS AS A RESULT OF A MEMBER CONTRACTING COVID-19 WHILST USING THE FACILITIES AT ACTONIANS CC, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE RELEVANT PERSON HAS COMPLIED WITH THESE RULES.